Friday 7 October 2016

Autumnal Twist over at Craft for the Craic

Hello! It's been a while since I've blogged. September and October are always busy birthday months in my house, but this September I also had to get used to doing school runs for both my girls! It's been a tough few weeks adjusting to the double runs, but I think we're getting there!

The card I'm showing today for the October challenge over at Craft for the Craic is for my eldest girls birthday. She turned 7 on Wednesday, so in usual fashion we had all my family over for dinner. (the mere 20/25 close family members! An Irish large family ;) )

I used a series of kraft paper, glitter cupcake paper, and layered them. Using some beautiful dies, I die cut the fancy green oval frame, the oval, the figure 7 and the  'happy'. A few gemstones, outline stickers later and a birthday card was made. I had to take a quick photo, so the quality isn't the best. I will try to get some better ones later!


If you are crafting, and your project meets the "Autumnal Twist - must use kraft paper/colour", why not enter?
Hope wherever you are, you enjoy this beautiful Autumnal day.

Thanks for stopping by. Love to you and happy crafting!
Eithne

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun birthday card.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}