Friday 1 August 2014

CFTC #7 - A Craft item you have never used



Hello, and hope you are having a wonderful Friday :) This month over at Craft for the Craic, our theme is: 

Our challenges are open to ANYTHING crafty or arty - cardmaking, scrapbooking, altered art, crochet, knitting, sewing, cake decorating, painting, drawing, candle making, jewellery making, whatever makes you craft or be creative we would like to see it!

I made a card for my Goddaughter's birthday -
I have beautiful flower embellishments (felt) that I was afraid to use them. So, this challenge worked perfectly!!

I used a stencil and inked out the base card. With an honeycomb embossed sheet of paper, I inked the edges and glittered them up also. 
 I embossed the black card (which I have never used before) and then sanded down the top. It didn't show out very well, so with some silver ink I 'rubbed' over it. I die cut out with the Baroque bigz die the pink paper, another craft item I have never used before.
I die cut out 'Grace' and stuck it to some layered card, and then with washi tape, buttons, embellished felt flowers and jewels I decorated the card.


Why not pop over and take part in the challenge?
Thank you so much for stopping by, and if you are crafting and it suits our theme, you have until August 31st to enter the challenge.

Happy Friday Crafting,
Eithne :D

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love the stamping and embossing on this.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}