Sunday 18 May 2014

Sketch over at Eclectic Ellapu

 Hello, and hope you are enjoying your weekend :) This time over at Eclectic Ellapu you have a choice of challenges. The Pink Team have 'Spring' and the Purple team have a sketch. As I am on the purple team, I did the sketch.

So I used the sketch, as is, for a card for my nephew's birthday.



I used a combination of papers - from memory I think they are Paper Capsule and some blank navy and cyan blue card. I used washi tape also, to create the bunting and I layered some white and navy card for the sentiment - Happy Birthday, which I used outline stickers for.

Thank you for stopping by, why not pop over and join in the fun at Eclectic Ellapu?

Have a great day,  happy crafting!
Eithne :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the sketch lovely card xx