Sunday 27 April 2014

Purple Team for Birthdays

Hello and hope you have a wonderful Sunday. This week over at Eclectic Ellapu, the purple theme is 'Birthdays' and the pink theme is 'feeling fruity'. As I am on the purple team, I made an A5 birthday card. This was for my daughters friend, who turned four yesterday.


I used some printed vellum paper, and used a punch to cut it into a circle. The layered up some papers, punched the black sheet and used some outline stickers for the sentiment. I stamped the image of the cupcake and roughly coloured it. I used some gems and washi tape to add to the card.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you can join in the challenge.

Happy crafting ;)

Eithne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the printed Vellum x

Wendy said...

A lovely bright and happy card for a 4 year old! Xx

Anonymous said...

Hi :) a lovely card, love the design.

Hugs Erin x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Eithne!
Hugs
Linda xxx