Monday 14 April 2014

Anything Goes over at TTPHC


Good morning! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and your Monday is going well. This week over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges the new challenge this week  "Anything Goes" with an optional try add a number, and our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine who offers four images from her store.

This week I made a card, and incorporated the number in with the washi tape.



For a change, I punched the top right corner with a We R Memory punch. I used some gummi bear printed vellum as the backdrop and punched out the corner with another punch.

I layered the beautiful Lacy Sunshine image after colouring her with some watercolour crayons, used some gems and washi tape to add some dimension and detail around the layering. 

I stamped and die cut the sentiment at the bottom right, and again added some gems for dimension. Using some outline stickers I placed Happy Birthday on the card. 

Thanks for stopping by, why not pop over and enter in the challenge?

Have a wonderful Monday :)

Eithne 

2 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Bright cheerful card!! Love your coloring!!
Hugs
Darcy

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so colourful and such a fun design.Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}