Saturday 22 March 2014

CFTC Headband

Hello, and hope you are enjoying this changeable Saturday :) we are having beautiful sunny spells, that are quickly taken over by hailstones! This months challenge over at Craft for the Craic is something that includes green. This is the second project I made for this month.

Today I am showing a headband I made for each of my daughters. I crocheted it and sewed a button on.

The photo above was taken whilst one of the beautiful sunny spell!! :)


Why not head over to Craft for the Craic and join in the challenge? Any crafty project that includes green can be entered for this months challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,
Eithne

1 comment:

Ger said...

Eithne this is so pretty, love the bright coloured flowers and the little button. Your little girl is adorable! Ger x