Monday 22 July 2013

TTPHC - Anything with Flowers

Hello.  This week over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges the new challenge is "Anything with Flowers". This week there is an anonymous sponsor with a surprise prize!
Here is my card for the challenge:

Using two die cuts, I inked the edges with two different ink colours. I have been waiting to use these cute little lilac tags, so I decorated it with a flower and embellishment and some lovely silver tassel.


The pink flower backing paper originally started out as a plain sheet of paper. I used some bright pink ink to stamp the flowers. The pink paper I tore to size.



For the 'banners' I cut some washi tape, that was a very kind present from my sister ;-)




Thank you for stopping by! Hope you are having a great day.
Eithne

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Love Your card Eithne!!
That stamped paper looks lovely and I Love the Washi tape.
Hugs,
Michelle xx

butterfly dream cards said...

Eithne, love your card, such fresh colours, its beautiful and the washi tape......wow

fiona xx

butterfly dream cards said...

Love your card, love the fresh colours, and use of the washi tape.

fiona x

Mel said...

love the card and the combination of colours Mel x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Eithne! Great card! I love washi tape and am always looking for new ways to use it so this gives me another idea for it. Love your color palette, too!

Hugs
Darcy xoxo

Esperite said...

Gorgeous card, love the washi tape looks so cute! x

Zoe said...

Beautiful Card. The tag is great and the inked edges are fabulous. The papers are pretty and the ribbons are nice.

Zoe
xxxx

Unknown said...

Lovely best wishes card it would make anyone feel a little bit happier.

Anita xx