Sunday 26 May 2013

Sibling Limelight!

Hello! What a beautiful sunny Saturday it was in Ireland :D

This week is the Purple Design Team's week over at Eclectic Ellapu. This weeks challenge is self made (anhydrous) flowers. This is the design team project I crocheted - a hairband and a bag. I am working on a pattern for both items, but like everything, it is a matter of time ;-)


This headband is modeled by my cute (I am biased of course!) youngest daughter, Hannah. While getting my eldest daughter's (the intended model) shoes on, Hannah grabbed the bag and made off outside with it. I didn't realise she had it, until I went outside, camera in hand, and heard "eeese" (baby talk for cheese) Hannah was in the garden, posing with the bag! I'm still laughing at her audacity, stealing her sister's limelight!
This is Hannah's "eeese" look!
Have a great day :D
Eithne

5 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I love this, so different and fun looking. I love your daughter and her cheekiness. Tell her she is the perfect model and she is to let her sister in on the act next time lol. Love it. Hugz and love Elaine xx

Michelle said...

They look Fab Eithne!!
How cute is Hannah, So Funny!! :-)
Hugs,
Michelle xx

Patricia said...

Awesome project Eithne! And I love your model, she's gahwjus!
Hugs

Emily said...

Oh I love these, and I love Hannah's attitude!!! You go girl!!!!

Emily said...

Btw, really like your new header....beautiful x