Saturday 20 April 2013

Bon voyage.

Hello, hope you are having a great day. I am just about to wind down for the night, it was an eventful day!
For the afternoon, I was at a first birthday party for my nephew. The sun shone all day, and all kiddies had a blast :)
We came home from one party and straight into another! My younger brother is moving to Canada on Tuesday :( so tonight we had a "going away" party for him. These are some buns (cupcakes) I made for the occasion....


Although it took some longer than others to realise the decoration! ;)


With red roll out icing, I used a leaf cutter as a maple leaf, to represent part of the Canadian flag. I used my standard bun recipe, I will post it later in the week.


I also made some chocolate fudge brownie, and had to test several pieces as I went along. I am still waiting for the over indulgence to digest ;) ......

What is your favourite cake to bake? Mine is chocolate fudge brownie, if I do it right, it tastes deliciously moist, fudge and divine!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Eithne

No comments: