Sunday 29 July 2012

Best wishes card

My brother opened up a music shop last week! A big venture, but something I know he'll succeed in, considering his enthusiasm for music, especially guitars. I needed to make two cards for this momentous occasion. Check out the photos for the first card -

I used a silver pen to highlight the wording sentiments - one dashed and the other a solid outline.
A cute little musical charm I picked up a few years ago - an electric guitar. I never had the right card for it until now!

 I stamped some silver guitars onto some greaseproof paper/vellum paper. I had some musical paper lying around so I tore that, and layered it with the greaseproof paper and some black card.


 I used some lovely white organza ribbon to make a bow and the used a brad to fasten the charm into place.

Thanks for stopping by :D

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the little charm on this, and the guitar stamp :) Beautiful card, Eit! XX (I have eventually "found" your blog, and am loving the card creations!!)